The Plissé electric juicer is a small domestic architecture, its evocative shape and style make you want to leave it out on the work surface. Practical and easy to clean, the Juicer is perfect to make a refreshing juice.
- Plisse Collection
- The button on the cover operates the opening mechanism, the grooved design of the button reflects the citrus juicer's basic form
- The cover prevents dust or other contamination from depositing in the juicing area when the appliance is not in use, this makes the citrus juicer not just a small object of interior design, but also ensures it is always ready for use
- The housing and power cable are the same color
- The cable is integrated: after use, it can be wound up under the base of citrus juicer
- Equipped with an automatic start/stop function: simply place the fruit half on the juicer cone and activate the juicer with gentle pressure, the mechanism switches itself off as soon as the pressure stops
- The pourer is non-drip, it can be open, to pour the juice or closed, to stop it
- The base is non-slip, ensuring stability during use
- Electrical power: 80W
- The thermoplastic resin used to create the container is food-safe, the material is odor-neutral, tasteless and completely free from bisphenol- A (BPA-free), it is 100% recyclable
- Available in packaging made from recycled cardboard which features a reproduction of the original sketch by the author
- When not in use, the "Plissé" citrus juicer, with its faceted surfaces and three-dimensional appearance, looks like an interior design object that can be readily left out on the work surface thanks to its decorative shape and style
Designed by Michele De Lucchi.