Wine: Dreams della Venezia IGT
Varietal: 90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his wine making
Description: One of Italy’s epic white wines. A journey of flavor produced by a rockstar winemaker. Beautiful straw yellow color, the bouquet is complex, intriguing and elegant, with aromas of ripe fruit, melted butter, vanilla and pastries. These notes are confirmed on a palate and are enhanced by rich yet delicate flavors.