Bring home a modern design classic for your kitchen. Created by American architect Michael Graves, the Alessi 9093 kettle debuted in 1985 and is one of the world's most recognizable design icons. Blending elements of art deco and pop art, the 9093 kettle is best known for its bird-shaped whistle that signals when water comes to a boil.
- Part of a famed series of teakettles commissioned by Italian housewares workshop Alessi in the late 20th century.
- Mirror-polish 18/10 stainless-steel construction.
- Red bird whistle, blue handle and black knob are thermoplastic resin.
- Wide base allows water to boil quickly.
- Magnetic steel bottom is suitable for induction burners.
- Made at the Alessi factory in Italy.