Set contains 1.6 oz (45g) sizes of:
– Lattuga: with corn oil cream and lettuce extract for delicate skin Fragranced with fresh and delicate notes of lavender, white musk, and talcum powder.
– Reseda: with wheat germ oil cream for dry skin and cold climates with a touch of lavender.
– Primula: super-fatted with rice oil cream and vitamins for sensitive and young skin. A comforting scent of light and fresh lavender, with a slight sweetness.
– Pratolina: lechithin-vitaminized soap with almond oil cream for all skin types. Fragranced with wildflowers from the alpine landscape, rose, powdery Iris and woody notes.
– Assoluta: with shea butter cream, geranium, rose, and patchouli for soft, velvety skin. A rich, powdery fragrance with aromatic notes of geranium and rose on a foundation of patchouli.
Handmade in Genoa, Italy, since 1903, the base of all Valobra soaps is made of just three ingredients: soda, coconut oil, and tallow. Essential oils, functional ingredients, and moisturizing creams are then added to nourish and moisturize the skin. Each soap matures for at least two months, then is rolled four times to achieve the perfect consistency. They are then pressed into a perfect ovoid – an intentionally designed ideal ergonomic shape for a bar of soap – nestling seamlessly in the palm of the hand, allowing for a pleasant grip that releases a fragrant, dense lather before they are hand packaged with care.
– Dermatologically Tested
– Handmade in Italy